Sunday, September 11, 2016

Craft Room Update Reveal



Hi Friends,
I am so happy my craftroom is done (well, mostly done) I LOVE IT!!!!!!  I love the color, the new arrangement, the lights, EVERYTHING!  I hope you like it as much as I do.  Make sure you check out my old video showing you what it looked like before the update.   The first two Pictures were taken during the redo.  I posted the video at the end.


That was a messy job!

Getting ready for the update...

HERE COMES THE UPDATED ROOM!!!!
Love my new lights I got!

Loved them so much I had to get two!

Where I stamp and record my videos

Love my new space!

Got Stampin' Up! Stamps?

Working on Holiday Cards and Goodie Bags!

Love all my Ikea furniture.

Punches, Big Shot, Stamps oh my!

Love the color!  PURPLE is my FAVORITE color!

Computer, printer and all that good stuff.

View from the entrance of my room.

More Ikea storage

A closer look



 Thanks so much for stopping by.  I am so happy to be able to stamp and share again with you all.  We will be back to our normal schedule again.  I will be posting giveaway and announce the last winner for the last giveaway I posted before I started the room update.


Post a Comment