Saturday, March 26, 2016

Team Stamp It Blog Hop

Welcome to the Team Stamp It blog hop.  I am super excited to share my card with everyone.  I found this card on Pinterest and made it several weeks ago.  When I found out this months blog theme was Spring I knew this was the card I wanted to showcase.  I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.  This is my favorite card I have made so far!  


The stamp set used to make the chick and the sentiment is from the Sale A Bration catalog.  Spend $50.00 in the Annual catalog or the Occasions catalog and you earn a free item from the Sale A Bration catalog!

Make sure you stop back to watch the video if you want to see how I made this card.

Just got done filming the video on how to make this card only to find out my camera froze up shortly after I started filming! I will try to get it done tomorrow.  Sorry for the delay.





WHEN LEAVING A COMMENT PLEASE LEAVE A FIRST AND LAST NAME!




Supply List