Saturday, February 27, 2016

Team Stamp It Blog Hop


Hello and welcome to the Team Stamp It blog hop.  I am so excited to participate in this month's blog hop.  This is my very first one.

I am a religious person so when I learned that our theme was Easter I knew I had to make my card reflect what Easter means to me.  I only own one Easter stamp set and it is the Easter Lamb set.  I don't have any stamp set's with a cross in them.  I had to get creative on how I was going to make a cross and the crown of thorns.

I used the Hardwood Background stamp set to stamp the cross on whisper white card stock. I used the gold foil paper for the crown.  I used the Flower Fair framelits die set for the crown.  I didn't have a circle punch so I used the Party Punch ballon to make the crown.  I sniped the bottom of the ballon off and then used adhesive to attach it to the cross.  After I stamped the inside I used my Wink of Stella pen to the sentiment and leaf.

I will be posting a video on my Youtube channel so make sure you check it out.








SUPPLY LIST